| We are just a few days from departure -- after submitting our dossier 16 months ago, we are finally headed back to Kaz to adopt MLB (Max's little brother). Because Blogger is blocked in Kazakhstan, we are testing the ability to email a post to our blog. So, this is a test. :-) |
Saturday, November 20, 2010
Testing, testing, testing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
26 comments:
Wow! It's almost here! Safe travels, and wishing you all the best from Austin, Texas. Having brought home my daughter after my son, I found the second journey to be a lot less stressful than the first. Hope the same is true for you! Best, Susan
I just scanned the old blog stuff and had honestly forgotten how little Max was when you first brought him home.
Can't wait to read updates :)
Love - Aunt Mindy
Yay! I am so glad that the day is finally here! I can't wait to follow along. All the best for a safe and smooth trip!
So excited for you Karen and co. Now get over to Kaz and bring our newest little Bengals' fan back to Ohio please. I know it will be a few months, but we CANT WAIT to welcome him home :-) XOXO Erin and Hannie
Yay!!! So looking forward to following your journey. Best of luck with everything
Wow we cannot wait to follow your journey to meet and bring home MLB!!!!!!! Max has grown up he now looks like such a big boy again safe travels and look forward to hearing from you on the other side!!!!!!
Wishing you safe travels and I can't wait to follow along!!
Darlene
Wow - how wonderful to be returning to Kaz! Are you bringing Max? Safe travels and hope your second Kaz Kutie is as wonderful as your first!
Lou Ann & Lexie too
SO, SO excited for you. Can't wait to meet MLB!!!!!! I'll be checking in every day so hopefully you won't have any problems posting.
Safe travels my friend. May you find some respite from all the sadness you've been feeling, hanging with your three favorite men.
Love ya,
Min G, Bob and Gman
Can't wait to follow along!
so close!!!!
If you go privat please send me an invite. I don't want to miss a thing!
loriprinty@gmail.com
The updated picture of Max is beautiful...how much he has grown! If you need help in posting anything on your blog let me know. You can email me and I'll be happy to post it for you. Godspeed
Sandy
Have a great trip! I posted on blogger with no problem from Kaz. Are you sure it's blocked?
YIPPEEE!!! WOOHOOO!!!! If you go private, please email me an invite. Would love to follow along this journey of yours! jennylri@yahoo.com
SAFE TRAVELS!
Yeah! You are finally getting to meet your new little boy! I am so excited for you guys. If you go private I would like an invite, jmorley@frontiernet.net. You guys will be in my prayers.
I am so glad to see you with a blog. If you go private may I please have an invite. thanks and have a terrific trip.
kari
email:
karij62@yahoo.com
Yay! Very excited to follow your journey Karen!
here's my e=mail for when you go private, kristans@mchsi.com
Test to make sure you are getting the comments sent to you! Hehehe! Excited to follow your journey. Boy am I glad MLB doesn't stand for Mayo Lettuce Bacon! :)
Here's my e-mail for when you go private:
aultfamily@yahoo.com
MaryAnn
YAY!!! I'm so excited for you! Here is my email for when you go private:
meetingmaverick@yahoo.com
Have a wonderful and safe journey.
WAHOOO.
SO happy for you! I suppose you are getting ready and heading out! Here is my email if you go private!
promised.son @ gmail.com
No spaces of course!
if you go private and don't invite me i will have a coronary.
princess@tampabay.rr.com
and our dossier was 15 months to Leeza-and look how well that went.
CAN'T WAIT to meet the newest and greatest Leggett Bengal fan.
Woo hoo!!! Can't wait to follow along! Wishing you a safe and successful trip!
Please invite me if you go private? regina@ruopoli.com
So excied for you guys!! Can't wait to see the adorable face of the newest "buckeye"! =)
If and when you do go private, would love an invite!
Paula (scott and cecelia too)
fotolabgrl (at) hotmail (dot) com
Here is our email if you go private amanda.vigale@gmail.com we adopted our son from Semey in April of this year, safe travels to your second child!!!111
I am guessing your are there by now?!!!! :)
Post a Comment