Thursday, December 2, 2010

All Okay


The Internet has been down at the hotel, and I am posting this via an email created on my Blackberry.

All is fine -- well, except for the Internet. We promise you'll see a blog post once we can type it in with more than just thumbs.

Cheers!

6 comments:

Andrea said...

So excited for your next post. Love, Andrea *I am not a blog stalker, ok maybe just a little* Caesar

Kristan and Mark said...

I'm with Andrea---blog stalker?? Not me, ;)

Aunt Mindy said...

The suspense is KILLING ME!!!

Shari and I talked last night and we have two bets placed regarding what is up from your "hints" ;^)

Aunt Mindy said...

BTW . . . we think you ought to become a book writer in your "SPARE TIME" once you get back home - you're great at it!

Karen said...

Suh-sweet.

Jennifer said...

Ahhhh!!!! A teaser post- you're killing me! :-)

Is it wrong to say a little prayer for working internet? lol!

Glad to hear you're all fine and doing well.

Ditto Andrea's closing.